Τρίτη 10 Ιουλίου 2012

Fresh off the release of his new album #Wild Ones, @Flo Rida throws his cares away on “Rihanna (That’s My Attitude),” a collaboration with DJ Entice. The club-ready record pays homage to the pop superstar and her I-don’t-give-a-fuck attitude. “I ain’t trippin’, it’s big pimpin’, talk my shit like Rihanna,” raps Flo. Get your middle fingers in the air. This HOOOOOOOT track deservers much more than you can imagine with this special beat is the next song for FloRida and for the world!..FROM ME ?!?!? Have a nice day with hip hop, dance and much, much shaaaaaaaaakkkkkkekekekekekekekeekrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! (RADIO for anyone / if he wants to have fun "individual "of Hip Hop, R & B, RAP Club!!..


Check the track below :



Flo Rida x DJ Entice – ' Rihanna (That’s My Attitude) '




0 σχόλια:

Blog Archive

598041_200x200
HipHopshaker.com. Από το Blogger.

Subscribe Now:

ShakerContact