Σάββατο 30 Ιουνίου 2012

Chris Brown fuels the fire on his remix to Chief Keef’s “I Don’t Like,” which also features a new verse from Game. The R&B superstar takes direct shots at his rival Drake after their infamous nightclub brawl earlier this month. This dope freestyle deservers much more than you can imagine with this special beat is the next song for Breezy and for the world!..FROM ME ?!?!? Have a nice day with hip hop, dance and much, much shaaaaaaaaakkkkkkekekekekekekekeekrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! (RADIO for anyone / if he wants to have fun "individual "of Hip Hop, R & B, RAP Club!!..

[Breezy Version :]

“A fuck ni**a, that’s that shit I don’t like/ They throwin’ bottles, I’m throwin’ models just ’cause I give a bitch long pipe,” raps Breezy. “I be singin’, he be singin’, so it’s on, fight/ But hold up, I ain’t give a ni**a no green light/ This head up, my bread up, one on one, what you scared, bruh?/ Matter fact, take care bruh, you a pu**y ni**a/ My ni**a Tunechi, yeah that ni**a nice/ Shout out to Nicki, man, that ass tight/ Them eyebrows, man, them shits is yikes/ OVO, you overdosed, screamin’ YOLO no, I live twice.”

Check the track below :



Chris Brown x Game - I Don't Like (Remix) [Drake Diss]





 

0 σχόλια:

Blog Archive

598041_200x200
HipHopshaker.com. Από το Blogger.

Subscribe Now:

ShakerContact