Τρίτη 29 Μαΐου 2012

“Would you catch me if I fall?” asks Big K.R.I.T. on his introspective collaboration with Melanie Fiona off his Def Jam debut Live From the Underground, available on June 5. The Mississippi MC ponders who will be there for him as life takes it twists and turns, while the Canadian songbird adds a soulful hook over the piano-driven melody. This dope smoothed track track deservers much more than you can imagine with this special beat is the next song for Big K.R.I.T. and for the world!..FROM ME ?!?!? Have a nice day with hip hop, dance and much, much shaaaaaaaaakkkkkkekekekekekekekeekrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! (RADIO for anyone / if he wants to have fun "individual "of Hip Hop, R & B, RAP Club!!..


Check the track below :



Big K.R.I.T. x Melanie Fiona - If I Fall




0 σχόλια:

Blog Archive

598041_200x200
HipHopshaker.com. Από το Blogger.

Subscribe Now:

ShakerContact