Παρασκευή 18 Μαΐου 2012


Hot track for Alvar Lake featuring Victoria Zarlenga entitled " Alone In Your Eyes "!!..The creator of this track is also Alvar Lake!!..This HOOOOT traack deservers much more than you can imagine with this special beat is the next song for Alvar Lake and for the world!..FROM ME ?!?!? Have a nice day with hip hop, dance and much, much shaaaaaaaaakkkkkkekekekekekekekeekrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! (RADIO for anyone / if he wants to have fun "individual "of Hip Hop, R & B, RAP Club!!..

Check the track below :



Alvar Lake Social Network :

Alvar Lake Official Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AlvarLake
Alvar Lake Official YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/AlvarLake


[Alvar Lake Description :]

 Hey ! I'm Alvar Lake-I'm ITALIAN- (my real name is Carloantonio Papaianni),this strange name comes from a captcha internet I thought it was new and cool...so I chose it ! I'm 17 , I'm obsessed with Linkin Park . Im a Christian, love Jesus Christ, He's my Lord & Savior. I love to sing, write music. I love videogames and I love watching movies....I'm obsessed also with this....... -.- Okay I'm Insane... So Stop talking...and... I hope you like it ;)


Alvar Lake x Victoria Zarlenga - Alone In Your Eyes 



0 σχόλια:

Blog Archive

598041_200x200
HipHopshaker.com. Από το Blogger.

Subscribe Now:

ShakerContact