Τρίτη 24 Απριλίου 2012

Fresh off the debut of his new single “Work Hard Play Hard,” Wiz Khalifa freestyles for Funkmaster Flex over the Luniz’ smokers’ anthem “I Got 5 on It.” “Pérignon poppin’/ $30K for watches, I grinded for what I got/ My ni**a losing’s not an option,” raps Wiz before throwing it to his Taylor Gang signee Chevy Woods. Roll it up and take a hit of this. This dope Freestyle This dope track deservers much more than you can imagine with this special beat is the next song for Wiz Khalifa & Chevy Woods and for the streetz!!FROM ME ?!?!? Have a nice day with hip hop, dance and much, much shaaaaaaaaakkkkkkekekekekekekekeekrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! (RADIO for anyone / if he wants to have fun "individual "of Hip Hop, R & B, RAP Club!!..




Check the track after the jump :



Wiz Khalifa & Chevy Woods - I Got 5 On It (Funkmaster Flex Freestyle) 






0 σχόλια:

Blog Archive

598041_200x200
HipHopshaker.com. Από το Blogger.

Subscribe Now:

ShakerContact