Σάββατο 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

New song for Big Sean entitled " Two Can Win (J Dilla Tribute) "!!..This dope track  This dope track deservers much more than you can imagine with this special beat is the next song for Young Jeezy and for the streetz!!FROM ME ?!?!? Have a nice day with hip hop, dance and much, much shaaaaaaaaakkkkkkekekekekekekekeekrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! (RADIO for anyone / if he wants to have fun "individual "of Hip Hop, R & B, RAP Club!!..
Big Sean: In honor of J. Dilla being one of the most influential producers of all time, I decided to lay a verse to one of my favorite tracks off of J. Dilla’s Donuts. Being from Detroit I feel I have a responsibility to honor his legacy n continue it in my own way. His soul will live forever… RIP J. Dilla


Check the track after the jump :


Big Sean – Two Can Win (J Dilla Tribute)






0 σχόλια:

Blog Archive

598041_200x200
HipHopshaker.com. Από το Blogger.

Subscribe Now:

ShakerContact